Care Closet Resources
The Berkeley Hillel Community Care Closet aims to bridge the gap between students in the Berkeley and Berkeley Hillel communities and basic necessities. This closet is free and open to students seeking hygiene products, non-perishable foods, and other essentials. The Closet is located on the 1st floor, across from the women’s restroom.
Have items to donate? Questions about the Care Closet? Reach out to Avital at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Local Resources Available:
- Hagar, Berkeley Wellness
- Free, confidential, one-on-one counseling sessions
- Email email@example.com
- Berkeley Free Clinic
- Dorothy Day House
- Food and hygiene products
- Assistance with housing
- Path To Care
- Resources and hotline for campus sexual harassment, sexual assault, stalking and dating or relationship violence.
- 24/7 Urgent Support Line 510-643-2005
- UC Berkeley Basic Needs Center
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline
- Local Berkeley suicide prevention hotline 415-781-0500
- Berkeley Hillel Kosher Hot Meals
- Wednesday Night BBQ (most Wednesdays at the Hillel building, 6PM)
- Friday Night Shabbat (most Fridays at the Hillel building, 7:00PM)