Berkeley Hillel Birthright trip is back! Join us for Winter 2022.
Berkeley Hillel sends 30 Cal students to experience Israel together! Our winter dates are December 26-January 6th.
If you’d like to be connected with someone who has participated in the past or would like more information, contact Shaked at firstname.lastname@example.org. She’s happy to answer your questions and meet with you over coffee!
- Jerusalem’s Old City and Western Wall
- The Negev and Judean Deserts
- The Sea of Galilee
- The Mediterranean Coast
- The Dead Sea and Masada
- Tzfat, the birthplace of mystical Judaism
- Tel Aviv, the cultural capital of Israel
The stuff you’ll do:
- Desert camel riding
- Cultural and culinary events
- Bedouin tent experience
- Shopping in Jerusalem’s outdoor markets
- Ancient tunnel crawling
- Group and free nights out on the town
The stuff you’ll experience:
- Celebrating Shabbat in Israel
- New friendships with Israeli peers
- Breathtaking sunrise atop Masada
- Yad V’Shem Holocaust Center
- Experiencing beach culture in Tel Aviv
Check out a video from Berkeley Hillel’s trip a few years ago!