Join Berkeley Hillel in Israel this Summer on May 21 – June 2 or May 26 – June 5!
This summer, we’re sending 80 Cal students to experience Israel together!
If you’d like to be connected with someone who has participated on the trip or would like more information, please contact Molly Shapiro at firstname.lastname@example.org. She’s happy to answer your questions and take you for coffee!
You can pre-register today! Registration opens January 28th! Spots are limited so we encourage you to sign up as soon as possible to guarantee your spot on the trip!
Here’s How to Pre-Register:
Here’s How to Register:
The stuff you’ll see:
- Jerusalem’s Old City and Western Wall
- The Negev and Judean Deserts
- The Sea of Galilee
- The Mediterranean Coast
- The Dead Sea and Masada
- Tzfat, the birthplace of mystical Judaism
- Tel Aviv, the cultural capital of Israel
The stuff you’ll do:
- Desert camel riding
- Cultural and culinary events
- Bedouin tent experience
- Shopping in Jerusalem’s outdoor markets
- Ancient tunnel crawling
- Group and free nights out on the town
The stuff you’ll experience:
- Celebrating Shabbat in Israel
- New friendships with Israeli peers
- Breathtaking sunrise atop Masada
- Yad V’Shem Holocaust Center
- Experiencing beach culture in Tel Aviv
Check out a video from Berkeley Hillel’s trip a few years ago!