Join Berkeley Hillel in Israel this Winter from December 21st-31st!
This winter, we’re sending 40 Cal students to experience Israel together!
If you’d like to be connected with someone who has participated on the trip or would like more information, please contact Molly Shapiro at email@example.com. She’s happy to answer your questions and take you for coffee!
Registration opens September 5th! Spots are limited so we encourage you to sign up as soon as possible to guarantee your spot on the trip!
- Go to israeloutdoors.com/ucberkeley and click Register Now!
- Provide all your contact information.
- Make sure to Select Tlalim – Israel Outdoors as your Trip Organizer.
- When asked to select a trip choose “Campus Trips – University of California – Berkeley – (Ages 18 – 22) Departing on 12/21 from Los Angeles.”
- Don’t forget to submit your deposit (it will be refunded after the trip).
- Once you submit your deposit, within 24 hours Israel Outdoors will email you a link to the Secondary Application. Log in and choose December 21-31 / Los Angeles / UC Berkeley / Ages 18 – 22.
- Wait for a “Trip Offer Email” from Israel Outdoors. Once you receive it, accept the spot!
The stuff you’ll see:
- Jerusalem’s Old City and Western Wall
- The Negev and Judean Deserts
- The Sea of Galilee
- The Mediterranean Coast
- The Dead Sea and Masada
- Tzfat, the birthplace of mystical Judaism
- Tel Aviv, the cultural capital of Israel
The stuff you’ll do:
- Desert camel riding
- Cultural and culinary events
- Bedouin tent experience
- Shopping in Jerusalem’s outdoor markets
- Ancient tunnel crawling
- Group and free nights out on the town
The stuff you’ll experience:
- Celebrating Shabbat in Israel
- New friendships with Israeli peers
- Breathtaking sunrise atop Masada
- Yad V’Shem Holocaust Center
- Experiencing beach culture in Tel Aviv
Check out a video from Berkeley Hillel’s trip a few years ago!