Go to Israel with Berkeley Hillel This Summer!
Join Berkeley Hillel from May 17-29th!
This summer, we’re sending 60 Cal students to experience Israel together, along with participants from other schools! If you’d like to be connected with someone who has participated in the trip or would like more information, please contact Molly Shapiro at email@example.com. She’s happy to answer your questions and take you for coffee!
Registration opened on February 6th and closes on February 16th. Spots are limited so we encourage you to sign up as soon as possible to guarantee your spot on the trip!
- Go to israeloutdoors.com/ucberkeley and click Register Now!
- Provide all your contact information.
- Make sure to Select Tlalim – Israel Outdoors as your Trip Organizer.
- When asked to select a trip choose “Campus Trips – University of California – Berkeley – (Ages 18 – 22) Departing on 5/17 from Los Angeles.”
- Don’t forget to submit your deposit (it will be refunded after the trip).
- Once you submit your deposit, within 24 hours Israel Outdoors will email you a link to the Secondary Application. Log in and choose May 17-29th / Los Angeles / UC Berkeley / Ages 18 – 22.
- Wait for a “Trip Offer Email” from Israel Outdoors. Once you receive it, accept the spot!
The stuff you’ll see:
- Jerusalem’s Old City and Western Wall
- The Negev and Judean Deserts
- The Sea of Galilee
- The Mediterranean Coast
- The Dead Sea and Masada
- Tzfat, the birthplace of mystical Judaism
- Tel Aviv, the cultural capital of Israel
The stuff you’ll do:
- Desert camel riding
- Cultural and culinary events
- Bedouin tent experience
- Shopping in Jerusalem’s outdoor markets
- Ancient tunnel crawling
- Group and free nights out on the town
The stuff you’ll experience:
- Celebrating Shabbat in Israel
- New friendships with Israeli peers
- Breathtaking sunrise atop Masada
- Yad V’Shem Holocaust Center
- Experiencing beach culture in Tel Aviv
Check out a video from Berkeley Hillel’s trip a few years ago!