Hillel is not a club, it’s a community!
Berkeley Hillel is the heart of Jewish life at UC Berkeley. Our pluralistic community is welcome to all!
We have many ways to be involved at Berkeley Hillel for any level of interest or time commitment.
- Find out what is happening this week or plan ahead with our monthly events calendar
- Review fellowships we offer for leadership and learning
- Get to know our staff
- Meet with a Student Board Member or Schultz Engagement Fellow
- Join our Berkeley Beit Midrash for Jewish learning of all kinds
We help each other thrive through dozens of clubs and fellowships, Shabbat and Holiday services, a weekly BBQ, immersive travel, and so much more. Our Jewish values tie us closer together, and you are always welcome here. You can get involved by making this community happen.
If you’re not sure how to get involved and want to learn more, fill out the form below or reach out to any member of our staff! Click on a staff member’s name below to schedule a time.
- Bar Ben Harush, Israel Fellow
- Emily Hirschman, Chief Operating Officer
- Micah Lesch, Director of Jewish Student Life
- Rabbi Adam Naftalin-Kelman, Executive Director
- Jessica Nevins, Director of Engagement
- Rabbi Maya Zinkow, Senior Jewish Educator