W. J. Colen Student Retreats – Fall 2021
Our annual retreats are a long-time favorite of Jewish Cal Students, and are most often cited as the program that creates long-lasting friendships among students! This year, for the first time ever, we will be offering TWO (that’s right, 2!) student Retreats.
- The Upperclassmen Retreat (Returning Sophomores, Juniors, Seniors, and incoming Transfer Students) will be held from Saturday, September 11th to Sunday, September 12th at Location TBA.
- The First-Year Students Retreat was on Monday, August 23rd at Monte Toyon Camp and Conference Center in Santa Cruz, CA.
Retreats present an invaluable opportunity to get to know fellow students, meet and get to know the Hillel staff and student leaders, engage in bonding and learning activities, and most importantly, have FUN!
Some things to look forward to:
- Campfires and song circles
- Hiking trails and stargazing
- Team building with other Jewish students
- Three kosher meals, transportation, and lodging
All for only $25.00!