Title: Vice President
1. Major/Year: Junior, Education and Child Development and Jewish Studies
2. Favorite Hillel activity/memory: Dancing to the Mama Mia! soundtrack with my friends on the beach at a Freshman Retreat
3. Favorite Jewish food: My mom’s matzah ball soup
4. Why are you on the student board? Hillel has been a place that has helped me feel more at home and more Jewish in the crazy stress of college. I want to help to create that community for other Jewish students on campus.
5. What else are you involved in on campus? I’m passionate about popcorn, pajamas, political dramas, public education, and poetry.