Title: General Board Member
1. Major/Year: Political Science, Sophomore
2. Favorite Hillel activity/memory: Leading the Freshman Retreat as a Fellow! We hiked, chilled on the beach, sang songs, made friendship bracelets, and made so many memories.
3. Favorite Jewish food: My mom’s matzah ball soup
4. Why are you on the student board? After an amazing year with the Freshmen Fellows, I wanted to try out a new leadership role on a bigger scale. I love the community that I’ve found at Hillel and I want to help others feel the same way.
5. What else are you involved in on campus? I am the Academic Achievement Chair of my sorority, Zeta Tau Alpha. I also work in ASUC Senator Greenwald’s office.